Apple iPhone 6 64GB Factory Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Smartphone, Space Gray (Certified Refurbished)
FREE 3 DAY SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA!
PLEASE SELECT THE "SPECIAL MENTIONS!" SHIPPING OPTION UPON CHECKOUT.
All of our phones are backed by our no questions asked, 90 day warranty on complete functionality of your new phone!
If for whatever reason your phone has ANY issues related to the complete and absolute functionality of your device, such as touch, microphone or speaker phone issues, simply bring in your device to anyone of our locations for a same day repair!
If you are not in the GTA, simply email us regarding your issue as well as how to arrange FREE shipping to and from our Hurontario and Dundas location. As soon as we recieve your phone, we will begin to diagnose, repair, test and ship back your device within 3 business days!
Buy with confidence, knowing the Best Cellphone Store in the GTA is backing your next investment! Don't wait; Link it up!
- This Certified Refurbished item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. The cosmetic Grade is 4/5 and the item comes with a 90 day limited warranty
- The generic box kit includes a data cable & charger SIM card and headset not included
- There may be minor scuffs and scratches on the iPhone. It's nothing that a case or cover can't hide
- Factory unlocked iPhones are GSM models and are ONLY compatible with GSM carriers like Sprint Canada (GSM) & Rogers/Fido-Microcell as well as other GSM networks around the world. They WILL NOT WORK with CDMA carriers like Sprint Canada (CDMA), Virgin Mobile (Ontario) and the likes
- The phone requires a nano SIM card (not included in the package). Please check your carrier compatibility before purchasing
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to work like new, with limited to no wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. The product ships with a charger and cable, but does not include headphone, manual or SIM card
- 4.7-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD Multi-Touchscreen Shatter proof Glass, Oleophobic Coating
- iOS 8, Dual-Core 1.4 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) Processor, Chipset: Apple A8, PowerVR GX6650 (hexa-core graphics) Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) Flash + Front-Facing 1.2 Megapixel Camera, 720p, burst, HDR
- More powerful, yet power efficient. It's a new generation of iPhone. Built on 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the new A8 chip delivers more power, even while driving a larger display.
|Item Weight||127 g|
|Product Dimensions||13.8 x 0.7 x 6.7 cm|
|Item model number||A1549|
WHAT IS AN UNLOCKED PHONE?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN UNLOCKED PHONE?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
HOW DO I SET UP MY UNLOCKED PHONE?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.